Why do the teachers have to make the exam papers so UN-pass-able? I was falling asleep during the chinese paper cos it was so bloody hot and I actually spent about 10 mins just staring at the same line and nothing registered. I intended to take 196 all the way home when that ended so I could sleep on the bus, but I called Georgina in the end to see if she wanted to go for a Coffee Bean break at Holland V and she wasn't at school! SO... I cabbed over to her house (since I hadn't seen her in, what, 3 weeks?) and stayed there till about 10.30 p.m.
Before Jenkin & Oliver came over, she and I were playing the 2004 Teachers' Day song we wrote and composed and we were trying to do a different version of it. She came up with riffs and I changed the beat. Good times, good times... Haha, the guys got here halfway - I thought they went skating :s - and we had dinner. We were so bored while they were drinking downstairs after dinner that we filled one-third of Ameera's present ;) with water. You know, we should sue Durex - it burst!
Eurotrip was on HBO when I got home!! Did anyone happen to watch it? Haha, it's so funny. Oh man, the twins made out...
1:02 PM